TSA - ROCKY MOUNTAIN REGION
TSA - ROCKY MOUNTAIN REGION holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Region Chapter of TSAThe Rocky Mountain Region Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome Association was established to serve the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- Understanding Tourette Syndrome: Education and Family Issues
- This CDC sponsored presentation is a great opportunity for affected families to learn more about this neurological disorder.
- TSA-RMR Adds new School Resource Page
- Taking your tics to school isn't easy, but we can help!
- One Step at a Time
- TSA-RMR is developing a Step-by-Step Guide for patients, parents and teachers of children and young adults recently diagnosed with tics or Tourette Syndrome.